Attention Advanced Manufacturing Companies in DuPage: Would you like to see how you measure up against your peers?
Choose DuPage has partnered with the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC) to implement a one-time program for manufacturing companies called Excel In Automation. The purpose of this program is to help advanced manufacturing companies in DuPage County assess their automation and advanced manufacturing performance and how they measure up against their manufacturing peers.
Participants will receive a benchmarking report and learn about the next steps they can take toward enterprise excellence based on what other manufacturers are doing. There is no cost to participate, a limited time commitment, and lots of valuable information for your company.
In order to participate, the manufacturing company must follow three steps:
- Click here to register for Excel in Automation
- Complete the Excel in Automation online self-assessment tool within 10 days of receiving the assessment link
- Participate in a virtual workshop on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Summary of aggregated results from the assessment will be presented
- Participate in a facilitated discussion tailored to the results of the assessment
- Ask questions of Advanced Manufacturing Technology specialists
- Learn from other manufacturers about best practices and ideas for implementation
- Receive a benchmarking report