Small Business Relief Grant Program
In an effort to assist small businesses and independent contractors impacted by COVID-19, DuPage County in conjunction with Choose DuPage is providing grants to businesses, nonprofits, and 1099 workers to use for business expenses such as employee retention payroll, utilities, and rent. Join us for an informational webinar to learn about the details of this program, and how to apply.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, August 12
This virtual event is open to small businesses and independent contractors in DuPage County interested in learning more about this program. To find out if you qualify, click here. Note: if you have previously received funding from the DuPage County Small Business Relief program, you are not eligible to apply.
5th Annual State of Suburban Office Market Conference
DATE & TIME
Friday, September 25
7:30AM – 10:00AM
O’Hare International Center Auditorium
10275 W Higgins Road, Rosemont, Illinois, 60018
- Greg Bedalov, President & CEO of Choose DuPage
- John Joyce, CCIM, Managing Director of SVN Chicago Commercial
- Rob Zamparo, Director of Account Sales, ARCO/Murray
- More Speakers to be announced…
7:30AM – 8:15AM: Registration, Breakfast, Exhibits, Networking
8:15AM: Welcome and Introductions
8:30AM – 9:15AM: State of Suburban Office Market
- What is the current investment climate for suburban office properties?
- Where will we see new suburban office developments?
- How are the effects of COVID-19 affecting developments and re-developments?
- How can investors & municipalities best partner to bring new development?
- What are current & future trends of companies re-locating to the suburbs?
- What are current leasing & financing trends?
9:15AM – 10:00AM: Panel Discussion: Keys to Attracting, Retaining Tenants in the Suburbs
- What are new & innovative design & construction trends in office development & redevelopment?
- How are today’s tenant needs & desires driving re-development?
- What are new and innovative Property Management trends and technologies in providing comfort & security to tenants?
- How are property managers meeting the demands of the CDC during the pandemic?
This event will be held in-person at a facility that accommodates social distancing and adheres to CDC regulations. In order to minimize person to person contact and eliminate the check-in line you must preregister, walk-ins are not allowed. All check-in and event materials will be delivered electronically.
A simultaneous live webcast of this event is available for those who choose to participate remotely. Please note that although the price is the same, these have different registration links. This event’s webcast will not be available for viewing after the event concludes.
Registration Fee: $99