The Choose DuPage Economic Indicators Report is published on a quarterly basis. It is intended to provide a snapshot of the current state of the local DuPage County economy.
Q3 Economic Indicators Report Highlights:
- DuPage County’s unemployment rate rose to 3.3%.
- Total employment in DuPage County is 625,642.
- Top industries by employment are healthcare and social assistance, professional, scientific, and technical services, and administrative and support and waste management and remediation services.
- The office vacancy rate increased to 16.9%.
- Industrial vacancy rates continued declining to a historic low of 2.8%. There is currently 3.3 million square-feet of industrial space under construction in DuPage.